If you have had success finding or selling a BMW M Roadster and would like to leave a small finders or sellers fee, of course we'll accept it, but do not feel in any way obligated. We love what we do!
Car Enthusiast Guides is envisioned as a way for car enthusiasts to help other enthusiasts find their perfect car
Fort Collins, CO
Great running M!
* 1 of 742 in Arctic Silver Metallic with black leather interior in 1998
* S52 Motor
* Billy Boat exhaust (throaty but not loud) (have OEM exhaust)
* Cosmos cold air intake (have OEM airbox)
* Kenwood stereo and amp (have OEM radio)
* OEM "Roadster" windscreen
* LeatherZ armrest
* SHARK Performance ECU (not installed)
* 2-piece bra
* Breathable car cover
* 2 keys
* Title in hand
20 year old car with some chips in paint but in otherwise nice shape. Interior is nice shape. As with most Z3's and M's the seat belt guides are broken but I solved with 2" Velcro and it looks good. Fluids have been changed by Europcar. Selling because I don't drive it. This car deserves a better owner.
Listing removed; looks like it sold
Only a few more miles since we last saw it. It has some good upgrades. The price seems fair for the condition and upgrades.
Click an image to enlarge:
Lighthouse Point, FL
North Andover, MA