Manual transmission. I CAN TEACH YOU TO DRIVE STICK IF NECESSARY! (see below)
M52 engine - 240 hp
Dinan strut tower brace
Dinan air intake
Smog checked 10/4/2018
$12k (55 ETH) or best offer
- Beautiful car, runs and handles great - smiles for miles. I'd love to keep it forever, but need to make room for a family car.
- Rare blue paint, and rare black/blue interior.
- Stereo FM/CD player has a USB plug and Bluetooth as well, for tunes from your phone.
- Comes with a removable trunk rack for carrying snowboards, luggage, etc, and show chains.
New Robbins powered convertible top ($2k value, installed), so compared to cars of the same age with original top, you can
- ::gasp:: *actually* see out the back window! (on others you might not be able to).
- not need to worry about the stitching unraveling (as happens over many years to the original tops).
- Robbins tops are renowned for their quality. http://www.robbinsautotopco.com/theysaid.php
- I've almost always put a terrycloth towel on the window when putting the top down to protect it from potential scratching.
- some small dents and minor scratches visible from certain angles
- slight misalignment where the bumper meets the rear wheel well
- AC blows all the way cold, or all the way hot, due to a little plastic piece that snapped behind the knob. In practice, this doesn't matter, as you can modulate temperature with the fan speed. If you wanted to fix this, I think it was going to be about $400 (mostly labor).
Serious buyers only. Put "I'm a serious buyer" in the subject line :-)
Learning to drive stick:
If you only drive automatic, I can teach you to drive stick. I've taught several friends (on other cars). It should only take 1-2 hrs.
If you buy the car, the lesson is FREE (I'll ask for $150/hr up front to make sure I'm not just giving free lessons, but subtract the lesson cost from the price of the car)