Passed smog check 10/4/2018 @ 105531 miles
$9k or best offer
Selling because I don't have anywhere convenient to park it anymore
New Robbins top (powered)
Rare 2-tone blue/black interior
Stereo FM/CD Player with USB and Bluetooth input
Removable trunk rack for snowboards, more luggage, etc.
Dinan strut tower brace
Dinan high flow cold air intake
Dinan high flow throttle body
Dinan high flow air flow meter
(all CARB certified - stickers in place)
all maintenance records included
Manual transmission. I CAN TEACH YOU TO DRIVE STICK IF NECESSARY! (see below)
M52 engine - 240 hp
Dinan strut tower brace
Dinan air intake
Smog checked 10/4/2018
$12k (55 ETH) or best offer
- Beautiful car, runs and handles great - smiles for miles. I'd love to keep it forever, but need to make room for a family car.
- Rare blue paint, and rare black/blue interior.
- Stereo FM/CD player has a USB plug and Bluetooth as well, for tunes from your phone.
- Comes with a removable trunk rack for carrying snowboards, luggage, etc, and show chains.
New Robbins powered convertible top ($2k value, installed), so compared to cars of the same age with original top, you can
- ::gasp:: *actually* see out the back window! (on others you might not be able to).
- not need to worry about the stitching unraveling (as happens over many years to the original tops).
- Robbins tops are renowned for their quality. http://www.robbinsautotopco.com/theysaid.php
- I've almost always put a terrycloth towel on the window when putting the top down to protect it from potential scratching.
- some small dents and minor scratches visible from certain angles
- slight misalignment where the bumper meets the rear wheel well
- AC blows all the way cold, or all the way hot, due to a little plastic piece that snapped behind the knob. In practice, this doesn't matter, as you can modulate temperature with the fan speed. If you wanted to fix this, I think it was going to be about $400 (mostly labor).
Serious buyers only. Put "I'm a serious buyer" in the subject line :-)
Learning to drive stick:
If you only drive automatic, I can teach you to drive stick. I've taught several friends (on other cars). It should only take 1-2 hrs.
If you buy the car, the lesson is FREE (I'll ask for $150/hr up front to make sure I'm not just giving free lessons, but subtract the lesson cost from the price of the car)