Shift Bespoke Automotive is proud to offer this BMW Z3M Roadster! For your convenience we took over a 150 photos in natural sunlight! Please feel free to contact us at 949-891-Cars (2277) FOR QUESTIONS, SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES OR INSPECTIONS. Inspections are welcome and encouraged if you have any reservations. Keep in mind we ship cars worldwide - sight unseen!
purchased this car locally in Spring 2015 and set about preparing it to compete in
local Porsche Club/ BMWCCA autocross events. Then I bought a 996 GT3 and have
found them to be redundant, so it’s time for the M Roadster to find a new home. Desirable color combo and well sorted, with blue/blue dash and blue top. Think of this as the E36/7 Lightweight. I have spent thousands making this car the best running and performing version of the E36/7 M Roadster while maintaining its streetability. Not only a low mileage dry original Z3M in arguably the best color combination, it has been totally gone through with all wear items replaced with OEM or better. Would love for this to go to someone who will appreciate the work done and enjoy it.
*BMW CCA member owned
*thousands spent recently on service, maintenance and tasteful modifications.
*Includes original books, tools, paperwork and many original parts.
*Documented history, a show stopper and turnkey, ready for the next owner to enjoy.
*51k original miles. Paint is in very good condition with all VIN matching panels.
* All maintenance up to date
- S52 BMW M Motor (3.2L w/original miles) – pulls like a freight train.
- New Cluthmasters Single Mass Competition Clutch and Lightened Flywheel, with Short-Throw Gear Shift.
- Custom GMG Racing center-pipe with high-flow CATs – meets CA emission standards. Replaced worn exhaust hangers and seals.
- Cosmos Racing Cold Air Intake w/ custom coated piping.
- New alloy Mishimoto oversize radiator – OEM commonly leak.
- New OEM Water pump, belt and tensioner, thermostat, upper and lower radiator hoses with new coolant.
- New OEM Spark Coils/Bosch Spark Plugs, and Camshaft Position Sensor – common faults.
- New transmission mounts.
- New driveshaft Guibo
-Fresh engine oil, trans fluid, and rear end diff fluid – no leaks, after all its German.
Suspension and Wheels:
- Status Gruppe SGT-SRS Coilover Kit (fully height/dampening adjustable + corner balanced, ride height set and aligned Hergeshiemer Motorsports with near 50/50).
- Original 5-Star M Wheels in great condition with new M badge logos on new Bridgestone Potenza tires 215/40-17 & 235/45-17.
- Reinforced Rear Subframe (a necessity to maintain strength of the rear subframe).
- 5mm spacer rear and 3mm front with lengthened lug bolts.
- Racing Dynamics Front Strut Brace.
-New front rotors and pads.
-New M3 Offset front control arm bushings.
-Re-powder coated lower chassis X-Brace.
-Full underchassis steam clean by Doctor Detail.
- Highly desired and immaculate condition OEM Estoril Blue paint (no dents or scratches, but one small paint crease in lower front bumper.)
- OEM BMW Removable Hardtop (color-matched to body paint) and BMW Hoist system/cover.
- Navy Blue soft-top with new plastic window.
- OEM Black BMW Rear Fender Magnetic Stone Guards.
- Never Done Garage Front Corner Splitters (removable).
- Never Done Garage Rear Lower Diffuser (removable).
- Shaved Front Bumper (license plate holes filled).
- New OEM Mesh Lower Grill.
- Newly replaced OEM BMW Roundels (hood and trunk).
- M Badges and striping have been refreshed and look brand new.
- New 18” White Meat balls and M-Tricolor stripe (April 2017, no fade if removed).
- New OEM Shorty Sport Antenna, antenna seal, door handle seals, and gas cap.
- Like new Recaro Pole Position fixed racing buckets (black velour, no tears or sagging).
- Motion Motorsport Seat Brackets with Planted Seat Bases, and Crow 4-Point Harnesses (black).
- Sparco Steering Wheel – original airbag wheel in great condition and included
- Never Done Garage Door Panel Delete Kits with custom Blue Pull Straps – original panels in great condition and included.
- Aluminum Race Shift Knob with new black trim panel – replaced original panel, sun damaged and cracked.
- Custom Rubber Mats (easy to wash).
- UUC Clutch Stop.
- Custom 4-Point Roll Cage and X-Brace w/ Harness Bar (made by GO Customs).
- No cracks in dash or saggy glove box.
- OEM Radio delete panel – original radio head included with sale.
- New Passenger Footwell Cargo Net.
- Gauges and switches in working order, AC blows ice cold.
- Refreshed Front Headlights (no foggyness or scratches).
- Clear Euro Front Bumper Lights.
- M Roadster Rear Tails (red/clear).