2002 BMW M Roadster, 86xxx miles, clean title, everything works
Well maintained example of BMW's last great roadster -- in the best color combination! Only selling because I need the garage space and don't drive it as much as I should (less than 2000 miles in last 3 years).
If you are shopping this car, you probably already know -- this year includes the S54 engine, good for 315 HP. Less than 1600 produced with this engine.
- Eisenmann Exhaust
- Strong Strut bar
- Kenwood stereo with custom JL Audio sub (located between seats)
Maintenance I have documentation for, and all done within last 7K miles:
- suspension replaced, front and rear
- front and rear sway bars replaced, including bushings and links
- windshield replaced
- tires replaced (Toyo)
- driver door lock repaired
- seat belt holders replaced
- wheels refinished -- no curb rash anywhere
- emblems and badges replaced
- spark plug / coils replaced
- LeatherZ Mark2 Armrest installed
- Magnetic stoneguards (not pictured, easily removable if you don't like the look...they're just magnets)
- ZHP short shift knob with LeatherZ M tri-color stitching shift boot
- rearview mirror replaced (originals are prone to leaking fluid)
- new battery
- transmission and differential fluids replaced
- oil changes with recommended synthetic
- vehicle pre-purchase inspection at 84xxx
NO signs of rear subframe failure.
Paint looks great at 10 feet, but shows its age upon closer inspection. Normal for the mileage.
Interior in excellent condition - no rips/tears.