2001 BMW M Roadster. Estoril Blue with black/Estoril interior. S54 inline 6 cylinder engine, 325bhp. 3rd owner, 104k miles, garage kept. Purchased with 99k in 7/18. 2nd owner had accident on R front side in 2017, airbags did not deploy and no long term/structural issues or evidence of damage from accident are present.
Maintenance, updates, new parts within the last 5k include:
- New rod bearings
- New CSL camshafts with Schrick DLC rocker arms and all new hardware for install
- Valve adjustment
- New timing chain rail guide and tensioner
- New clutch
- Bilstein struts/shocks with oem front mounts and hardware and rogue engineering rear shock mounts
- Lemfoerder front and rear swaybar links
- OEM front and rear swaybar bushings
- Turnermotorsport monoball front control arm bushings
- New lightswitch
- ZHP weighted shift knob
- New polyurethane seat bushings
- New rear window
- New OEM M floormats
- Differential fluid changed
- Appropriate oil changes
- New battery
- VDO/Continental stereo installed (will include original stereo with code card)
- Alloy drilled pedals
- Mason Engineering Strut Tower Brace
- New Yokohama Advan Apex V601 tires with alignment just installed, less than 100 miles on them.
Car is overall is excellent condition, drives great, well cared for while in my possession. Happy to answer any questions.