If you have had success finding or selling a BMW M Roadster and would like to leave a small finders or sellers fee, of course we'll accept it, but do not feel in any way obligated. We love what we do!
Car Enthusiast Guides is envisioned as a way for car enthusiasts to help other enthusiasts find their perfect car
Fort Collins, CO
Selling my 2000 BMW M Roadster in overall all great condition with low original mileage. No leaks or issues mechanically. Extremely fun to drive!
- Clean title in my name with no prior accidents
- Passed emissions test
- 3.2L inline 6cyl engine
- Low mileage just shy of 73k
- 5 Speed manual transmission
- Estoril Blue Metallic exterior paint
- Black and blue leather bucket seats
- Aftermarket pioneer stereo
- Aftermarket Hertz 5 way amplifier
- Original matching BMW hardtop
And much more...
- Hardtop has some fading and minor dent on rear driver side fender
- Airbag light is on (common for this model)
- Adhesive residue on dash from phone mount
My BMW will come with full CarFax history report. Please message me with any questions. Thanks for looking
American Canyon, CA
Now at a local dealer for much more
Price reduced to $17,950 from $19,000. Good deal!
This was just for sale by another seller a couple weeks ago. The hard top is still the big highlight and the photos looks great. The price still seems fair.
Click an image to enlarge: