The Z3 M Roadster is a fun little car that boasts a potent 6-cylinder engine, 5-speed manual transmission, and great handling. This particular example is finished in Imola Red, and it touts one-owner history and really low mileage, with less than 25,000 miles shown. It's also unmodified, and it features some great equipment, like a limited-slip differential, heated seats, and a Harman/Kardon sound system. Plus, this M Roadster comes with a clean, accident-free Carfax report, for added buyer confidence.
THIS… is a 1998 BMW Z3 M Roadster, finished in Imola Red with a black soft top and a black interior.
- This Z3 M features a 5-speed manual transmission, and its odometer currently displays approximately 24,300 miles.
- The attached Carfax vehicle history report shows no accidents or mileage discrepancies; it also shows that this Z3 M has been registered to one owner since new.
- According to the build sheet provided in the gallery, factory equipment includes 17-inch Style 40 wheels, a limited-slip differential, a power-retractable soft top, leather upholstery, air conditioning, cruise control, and a Harman/Kardon sound system. The selling dealer reports no modifications.
- Based on the Z3, the M Roadster made its debut in 1998 with a more powerful engine shared with the E36 M3, a sportier suspension system, and wider wheel arches, among other changes. It was immediately hailed as one of the best driver's cars on the market.
- Power comes from an "S52" 3.2-liter straight-6, rated at 240 horsepower and 236 lb-ft of torque. Output is sent to the rear wheels via a 5-speed manual transmission.
A build sheet is provided in the photo gallery, and a partial list of notable equipment includes:
- 17-inch Style 40 wheels
- Limited-slip differential
- Power-retractable soft top
- Leather upholstery
- Power-adjustable and heated sports seats
- "M" leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Power windows, locks, and mirrors
- Center console-mounted VDO voltmeter and oil temperature gauge
- Air conditioning
- Cruise control
- Harman/Kardon sound system
- Paint chips on front bumper
- Scratches on wheels
- Some wear on seat side bolsters
- Worn stitching on center console storage lid
- Some corrosion on underbody components
Recent Service History
The attached Carfax history report shows that the engine oil and filter and brake fluid were changed in May 2021 at 24,033 miles. Some additional service history is detailed in the attached Carfax report.
Other Items Included in Sale
- 2 keys
- Owner's manual
- Tonneau cover
The selling dealer acquired this Z3 M in 2022 and has added minimal mileage since.