This 2002 BMW M Roadster is powered by a 3.2-liter S54 inline-six paired with a five-speed manual transmission and is finished in Steele Grey Metallic over black Nappa leather upholstery. Equipment includes a limited-slip differential, Harmon Kardon sound system, heated seats, A/C and cruise control.
This car has low kilometers, extensive service history and has been exceptionally maintained and garage kept. This is the final production year of the Z3 M Roadster.
Power output is factory rated at 315 horsepower and 258 lb-ft of torque.
Recent service history includes:
- New front sway bar bushings
- New AC and Alternator belts
- Oil change, coolant change, Power steering and brake fluid flush.
- Rear differential service
- Manual transmission oil change
- New rear shock mounts
- New spark plugs
- New Bridgestone Potenza Sport tires (2021 date code)
Vehicle includes rear soft top tonneau cover, two factory keys and BMW factory car cover.
Serious inquires only please.