Rare estoril blue on black 2001 M Roadster for sale. I'm sad to see her go but I'm a new dad now..
800 total of these M Roadsters with the S54 for 2 years made. One of the best BMW's ever.
- Xenon headlights
- Cone filter intake
- A2DP Bluetooth with stock deck using Audiovox 1500
- All speakers replaced (BSW speakers) and repaired bass (sounds amazing w/ bluetooth Pandora).
Tonneau cover (sold separatly) $300
Car cover included with the car.
This was the final version of the Z3M manufactured before introduction of the Z4. This little rocket has the S54, 3.2L, 315 HP Engine. This is the high-rev engine, electronically governed at 155 mph. I have always kept the car garaged although I am not the first owner. 103,000 miles (clearly tender miles).
- 3.2 L, 315 HP, 251 lb-ft torque S54 engine
- "Stepless" variable valve timing
- 5-speed manual transmission
- M calibration independent suspension
- Near perfect, 50-50 weight distribution
- Dynamic stability control
- Limited slip differential
- M gauge cluster
- Electric adjustable seats (driver and passenger)
- Air Conditioning
- Heated seats
- Replaced rear window (does show the unavoidable crease after putting top down)
- No leaks
- Interior stock but near perfect (no tears, no scratches)
- Fitted car cover
- Paint - excellent, No rust anywhere (repaired & repainted front spoiler, always a issue with sports cars)
- New Tires from Les Schwab
- New Rotors and Brake Pads from Les Schwab
- M-alloy wheels
- Approximately 1,000 miles since last service
- Thousands invested to keep this car above grade. Can provide service records upon request.