Rare estoril blue on black 2001 M Roadster for sale. I'm sad to see her go but I'm a new dad now and would love an E70 x5d (trade maybe?)
- Xenon headlights
- Cone filter intake
- A2DP Bluetooth with stock deck using Audiovox 1500
- All speakers replaced (BSW speakers) and repaired bass (sounds amazing w/ bluetooth Pandora).
- Replaced rear window (does show the unavoidable crease after putting top down)
- Drive belt/ac belt/acc. belt all replaced
- Spark plugs and wires replaced at 104,500 m (10,000 miles ago)
- Tires with 15,000+ miles left
- Rotors and Brake Pads (10,000 miles on them)
Can provide service records since I've owned the car (2nd owner) in 2009.
- Tonneau cover (sold separately) $300
- Clear plastic wind guard (sold separately) $80
- Car cover (included with the car)
This was the final version of the Z3M manufactured before introduction of the Z4. This little rocket has the S54, 3.2L, 315 HP Engine. This is the high-rev engine, electronically governed at 155 mph. I have always kept the car garaged although I am not the first owner.
- 3.2 L, 315 HP, 251 lb-ft torque S54 engine
- "Stepless" variable valve timing
- 5-speed manual transmission
- M calibration independent suspension
- Near perfect, 50-50 weight distribution
- Dynamic stability control
- Limited slip differential
- M gauge cluster
- Electric adjustable seats (driver and passenger)
- Air Conditioning
- Heated seats
- No leaks
- Interior stock but near perfect (no tears, no scratches)
- Fitted car cover
- M-alloy wheels
- Approximately 3,000 miles since last service
- Thousands invested to keep this car above grade. Can provide all service records upon request.
(3/30/18) I have corrected the sub-frame issue from a local welder who took the time to really learn about this issue and developed a method to permanently reinforce it (pics and videos coming shortly). This took him a few weeks to learn what method he was going to use and a week to get the job done. He was serious enough about this job that he bought a lift, specifically for low-profile cars, to do it.
(2/15/18) Previous potential buyer paid to have the vehicle inspected by BMW of Portland (Rassmusen BMW). The car passed passed in all categories (other than the sub-frame). A copy can be provided upon request. The previous buyer spent $300 on the inspection, then had an emergency overseas and gave me permission to move on. If I do hear from that buyer again, I'll continue to hold it.
(11/15/17) Discovered the car needed a sub-frame / differential mount weld. This is a very common problem with Z3 M's as the sub-frame was originally designed for a 1.9, 4-liter engine.