This is a sad day, I am reluctantly selling my triple black 2001 BMW M Roadster due to moving to Portland OR. If you are looking you know the 2001-2002 M is hard to find. Although I have completely upgraded the stereo system, upgraded the wheels and tires and replaced the shift knob, for you purist, I've kept and am including ALL the original parts. I also have an OEM power locks/alarm that I did not get around to installing. Clean title in hand.
This was the final version of the Z3M manufactured before introduction of the Z4. This little rocket has the S54, 3.2L, 315 HP Engine. This is the high-rev engine, electronically governed at 155 mph. I have always kept the car garaged, does not see rain although I am not the first owner. 44,000 miles.
- 3.2 L, 315 HP, 251 lb-ft torque S54 engine
- "Stepless" variable valve timing
- 5-speed manual transmission
- M calibration independent suspension
- Near perfect, 50-50 weight distribution
- Dynamic stability control
- Limited slip differential
- M gauge cluster
- Electric adjustable seats (driver and passenger)
- Air Conditioning
- Heated seats
- Power windows
- Interior stock but near perfect (no tears, no scratches)
- Tonneau cover
- Clear plastic and fabric wind screens
- Fitted car cover
- Beyern 19" offset wheels, also will include original M-alloy wheels
- Thousands invested to keep this car above grade.
I do not need help selling and will not consider any low ball offers, I do not need to sell this car.
Will post additional pictures tonight (04/28)