Exceptional and extremely rare car, BMW Z3 M Roadster 2002 with only 24500 miles. Indeed, this is the last year of production of this model with exceptional features that were provided for the occasion by BMW, his famous S54 engine of its M series 6-cylinder 3.2L with 315HP. You will truly love this vehicle, its design and stunning performances.
It is in mint condition and has hardly ever seen rain or snow. Note that the vehicle is currently stored.
- Vehicle completely original;
- Red exterior, black leather interior on red;
- Mags 17 inch. without a scratch with 4 tires with around 2000km;
- Bigger wings (special edition);
- Dual Exhaust for a divine sound;
- Sport suspension;
- Flexible Roof, windows, power mirrors and locks; Power Seats & heating, etc.);
- A/C, power steering, cruise control,
Note that CarProof report indicates that when imported from the United States in Canada (Alberta), in May 2007, the vehicle collided with an animal (deer) the right front side. The work that was done on the vehicle is very high quality and nothing shows. Note that only the appearance of the vehicle had been hit and nothing structural, since it was not a collision with another vehicle. The accident did not cause the air bags to deploy and the title is clear.